Leadership in human resources—essential for social organizations.
M.S.W. students are eligible to enroll in a joint program with the Robert B. Willumstad School of Business that leads to the Advanced Certificate in Human Resource Management (ACHR). This program requires nine additional credits beyond the M.S.W. degree. Here are the details:
- The ACHR program is 15 credits.
- The SWK 722 course is applied toward the certificate in place of MGT 561.
- You take four rather than five business school courses to complete your certificate.
- HRM 765 can be counted toward the M.S.W. in lieu of a social work elective and is taken during the final year of M.S.W. study.
- The remaining nine credits for the ACHR are taken in the year following receipt of the M.S.W. degree.
» View course requirements for the M.S.W.
» View course requirements for the Advanced Certificate in Human Resource Management